Sugar free, workout minutes, weight loss... We are into challenges galore! LOVE it! I'm not winning any of them, by any stretch of the imagination...but, I'm still feeling the motivation from these challenges fueling my progress. So, here are my updates:
Sugar Challenge: After reading EP's last post, I don't feel quite as guilty...I've been continuing to have my protein smoothie with natural peanut butter, and although low in natural sugars they are not sugar free! I figure if that's the worst thing I'm having, that is a BIG improvement! I did have ketchup the other night, and a little bit of homemade jam containing fructose. (My husband has been baking bread, and he tried biscuits over the weekend...I am a sucker for biscuits or toast with jam and butter! It is whole wheat bread, and it's the bomb!) So, I'm not losing weight on this sugar challenge, but the headaches have gone away and so have the massive cravings for the most part... I think this is my day 5 and I feel great about turning down desserts multiple times over the weekend. (TAKE THAT chocolate chip brownie cheesecake!) And I totally have you Divas to thank for it, when I wanted some dessert so bad I could taste it, I just thought of you and it helped me sail through the craving! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm going to try to keep doing better and better, might not even have one drop of jam this weekend...
Workout minutes challenge....crickets chirping... Yep, that's about it this week. But, I really want to do better and get my head back in the game, I'm using my old standby excuse...don't even have to dust this off I use it so often: busy.
Weight loss challenge... I guess Laura has told me game on, so here I am. I have gained another pound since the holiday weight gain and this snowball has gotta melt! I'm hoping to lose all 7 lbs A-S-A-P! Laura, I love you, but you're goin down this time! I think this will mean I have to stay away from the oven fresh bread....you think? :) This is the challenge I feel most confident in, I better take advantage of the momentum!
So, that's it. Hope y'all are having a stellar week! TTYS!
You're doing awesome Jerr :) It is definitely not easy but as time passes, I don't even want the sugar!!!
ReplyDelete