AHHHH!!! I have gained HALF of what I have LOST! Yes. I have almost gained 20 lbs back. I am at 18 lbs. WHAT?! That is CRAZY!!!! How did I let this happen to me AGAIN?!!! It just seems seriously unbelievable. But it's happened. I am in a bit of a panic mode right now - but what's the point, right? No need to panic (unless it burns calories...just kidding).
So this is me kind of freaking out. I am thinking of joining WW (weight watchers) and try the whole points thing. I have never done it before, and I don't know if I am into the whole points counting thing, but it can't be any harder then counting calories, right?
Wish me luck! Oh! And to help myself, I am totally cutting out refined SUGAR (for at least 1 month). No white anything and no sugar. I need to get back into being HEALTHY.
Have a wonderful weekend and have a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ON MONDAY!! :)
Hugs,
E
Eujean! I understand, we're all human and it happens! I did weight watchers in highschool, that was when I was at my highest weight. It was even the same as my all time pregnancy high weight! Yowsa! Anyway, it really works. One thing WW is awesome about is the accounability, and they have a lot of nutritionists and scientists and are constantly tweaking the program to improve it each and every year. So, if you decide to do it, I have great confidence you'll say byebye to the rest of your weight.
ReplyDeleteSide note: I'm going to do the no sugar and no white stuff for at leaste a month WITH YOU! Every time I splurge or over do it on the sweets, etc... I tell myself: I'm going on a sugar fast...then hte next day I eat another organic oreo...or 6. :) Anyway, no time like the present, i need an accountability buddy, will you keep me accountable?
Yay! That sounds awesome! Lets do it! Probably wasn't a good idea to start on V-Day - since I snuck in a chocolate - but yes! Lets start tomorrow! Lets try it for 1 month. And it'll be a shorter month since February is short!
ReplyDeleteI think I will really try it then. I am going to join Mags on Friday since she is on it right now as well. And can I ask how much you weighed? I am just trying to gauge how much I can really lose....
Yay for a no sugar buddy! :)