Thursday, February 17, 2011

EP - Sugar-Free Challenge Day 3

Well - Day 1 was BRUTAL for me. I was beyond cranky and all I could think about was sugar. I am determined to do this challenge though and I have been really paying attention to what has sugar in it. EVERYTHING has sugar in it! I have been so limited to what I can eat, it's been mostly veggies and protein! But I am literally anything I want that doesn't have refined sugar in it - so I don't ever feel hungry! I am down 3 lbs today - and I'm sure most of it has to do with water retention, but it is enough to motivate me to continue doing this. Eventually I would like to cut out all sugars in my diet permanently and follow my family's example. My dad and my aunt are SO good at literally eating NO sugar in their diet. My dad has had a sugar-free diet for about 23 years or so. He is SOOO disciplined!

I am really excited to include exercise with this sugar free challenge as well, but I need to wait until my ankle heals. It totally stinks, but oh well.

Hope you Divas are doing well and are healthy and happy!

Cheers,
E ~

No comments:

Post a Comment