Friday, May 28, 2010
JK Back In Black (Mizuno's that is)
Yep, I've got my new running shoes on...have had them on all morning. It is only 10 though, right? I get distracted easily, I think I mentioned i have ADD. It's like I decide I'm going to exercise, so I have to run upstairs to get my shoes. While on the way upstairs I hear the baby crying, OH I forgot to change her wet diaper. While in her room I notice her hamper beside her changing table is full. I dump it down the laundry shoot and run down to the laundry room to sort some laundry and start the first load of the day. I then realize the girls dumped a lot of eggs under the table during breakfast so I sweep the kitchen, the phone rings and I answer it because I haven't talked to my cousin in ages! We talk about fitness which leads me to remember my Diva's and get on my computer!! Here I am. :) I'm on a total sugar/bread fast, basically eating clean, it's going REALLY well, DAY 5...almost hate to mention it and jinx myself...this weekend is a holiday weekend, after all...and we all know how much I love excuses to eat sugar! I've dropped a few pounds, but hate to count them as weight loss until I start eating "normally" again, don't want to get my hopes up! It has made me realize how completely addicted to sugar I had become, the first three days were difficult! Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! I'm going to hit the elliptical...after I get Ava dressed, and feed Sadie of course... LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment