This is so not like me but.... I bought the Insanity dvd workouts! I loooove them!!! They are super hard and I am super sore! Perfect for all the traveling I do. I can just pop them into my laptop and get my workout. :)
Why have I never heard of these? I catch so little television that sometimes I feel like I live in a hole! LOL! Seriously, I'm even behind on the news...I'm like: Oil spill, what oil spill? Hehe! Okay, I really want you to keep us posted on these, as you know I'm a workout dvd junkie!
I am SO not laughing! Why? Because I am probably going to buy Insanity next month! LOL!!!! You go girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI got mine new off Craigslist. $70 bucks. :)
ReplyDeleteOooh - let me know how it goes!!! That's exciting!
ReplyDeleteWhy have I never heard of these? I catch so little television that sometimes I feel like I live in a hole! LOL! Seriously, I'm even behind on the news...I'm like: Oil spill, what oil spill? Hehe! Okay, I really want you to keep us posted on these, as you know I'm a workout dvd junkie!
ReplyDelete