Here is the other part of my Mother's Day present...(not including the custard cake and marbled mint fudge...that I now have to run off...) So, I am a huge nerd! My hubby and girls took me to my favorite little Japanese Steak house, Nakatos...it was -super- yummy! Then they told me they wanted to take me shopping...we shopped til we dropped...Okay, I could have shopped more, but they dropped! Anyway, shoe store was the last stop...I had in my head that I wanted Asics, as I've had a few running friends recommend them. I tried on a couple of pairs, and by this time Sadie was getting fussy in her stroller...Housten said he'd go walk the mall for a minute while I checked out...I got home and realized that I had not bought a pair of Asics, but Mizunos, which I'd never even heard of! Have you girls ever used these? I just know that they felt the most comfortable in the store. Hope they hold up good!

And on a side note, I saw this tshirt, didn't buy it...but I thought it was hilarious!!

I don't know how many of you saw on facebook, but I took a tumble on my treadmill, I feel better today...still a little sore...but I'm not going to give up. (I'm going to use the elliptical todoay instead though!) Here's to losing those muffin tops! :) I will be finishing up on painting tomorrow. Yay! Have a great week Diva's!
Mizunos are my FAVORITE to run in. I like my Asics, but nothing beats Mizunos!
ReplyDeleteHope you're recovered from your tumble!