Wednesday, May 5, 2010

EP - Wednesday

I did it. I actually worked out yesterday! :) I did 45 minutes on the elliptical - but I'd have to say about 17 minutes of it didn't count as much because my girlfriend JUST called as I got on the elliptical - so we chatted while I worked out. I only burned about 85 cals in 17 minutes - so it doesn't say very much does it? LOL. But the rest of the time I worked out really hard - and I was sweating buckets by the time I was done.

I am working out this evening again - and hopefully another 45 minutes.It will be late - again. I am running around doing some errands and doing my nieces make up and hair for her prom in June (we're doing a run through of everything) so I'll be home late!

Today I have a shake again for breakfast - salad for lunch and chicken for dinner :)

Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment