Wednesday, May 26, 2010

EP - Wednesday May 26, 2010

Well - this is week 2 here in NYC and it's been another week of no sleep so far. I have no idea how I'm doing weight wise - but honestly - right now all I care about is sleep. I feel like I have new born again! Lol! Okay - so maybe not that extreme, but my pookie bear is NOT sleeping at night - and definitely doesn't want to nap. *sigh* Sleep and rest has so much to do with good health - and ofcourse energy to work out.

We have been walking around NYC for at least an hour a day - that counts as some form of working out right?

Hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather. I am excited about Diva Maggie coming out to join us in NYC this weekend!

Cheers,
E

1 comment:

  1. E!! Of course walking for an hour a day counts as a workout!! And I'm assuming you're also pushing a stroller for this walk?! Double the workout! I hope you can get at least a powernap today! And I understand about the sleepless nights, exhausting doesn't even describe it! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete