Thursday, May 20, 2010

CT 05.20.10

E-I hope you're feeling 100% soon!!

Today was one of "those" days. You know the kind. You want to workout and every thing that could get in the way DOES get in the way. BUT I am saying NO MORE and am going to do a quick 30 minute workout DVD before tonight's activities start.

So, what's up with me? Well, yesterday I bought The Eat-Clean Diet: Recharged. I have debated buying this book for awhile now and decided to take the plunge and hop on the eating clean bandwagon. I'm excited!! I've had several friends try this plan and have lost tons of weight and have incredible energy and I want that!!!! :)

Last week I only lost 1 lb and tomorrow is weigh in day so keep your fingers crossed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm I might have to look into this book, it sounds interesting!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's kinda what I'm doing now...eating "clean" I might have to invest in this book as well. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete