Tuesday, May 4, 2010

EP - Tuesday

Alright ladies - today is the day! I finally got my elliptical and it's all setup and ready to go. My first workout will be tonight. I don't have a TV set up yet so right now I am just going to read magazines. I tried it out today for about 10 minutes - right after it was set up - and I love it.

I have been eating pretty well too. I have been sticking to egg whites and smoothies for the morning - and another smoothie for a snack and some lean protein and a salad for lunch and another lean protein and greens for dinner. Tonight I am having some chicken and salad for dinner. I love having my blueberry banana smoothie in between - because it really keeps me going! I always have problems with my water in take - so I need to really work on that.

Hope you're all doing well!!! I will report tomorrow about my workout tonight.

Cheers,
E

2 comments:

  1. What kind of elliptical did you get? I am trying to build my own home gym and would love to know!

    Those smoothies sound fantastic!! Do you use a regular blender for them? I've never made one so I am totally clueless.

    Have fun on your new elliptical!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christi! I bought the Xterra 320. We love it. It is a mid-range elliptical so it's not crazy expensive. It is around $1500.

    I use the magic bullet for the smoothies - but I will be using the Vitamix as well to see the difference. I love that the magic bullet is small but I already notice the motor sometimes goes wonkers on me. I do know many people who have used it and have had their magic bullet die on them (several times). I use it every single day so I really work it hard. We'll see how long it lasts :)

    ReplyDelete