Sunday, May 2, 2010
JK - 5.02.10
Could it be May already? No way! This past week definitely flew by for me! I'm back again. I want to say "FOR REALZ!" ... Will I mean it? I hope so! I've been feelin' sooo tubby and outta shape...I think it's mostly the outta shape part that bothers me. I don't really care what my weight is as much as body fat % and how tight and tone everything is. (Those last two go hand in hand, as we all know!) So, I'm trying to get back at this...this week will be another crazy and weird schedule, finishing up painting...I'm trying to do a little organizing as I go too. I hope next week will be back to normal. I can't lie, my eating has not been great. Workouts? One last week...but I painted alot, does that count as physical activity? I hope so, because I've been totally exhausted and I'm sore! So, here's to keep on keepin on! I always have these lofty intentions of setting am alarm way early and working out before anyone else gets up...and then my body says: "Must sleep while babies are sleeping!" I'll let you know how that goes! :) How are ya'll?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment