Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jump Rope

Hello All!! I have been so crazy busy these last few weeks - and finally - I am back to my normal routine!

Yesterday I tried using a jump rope as part of my exercise. Woah was it a lot of work! But it was great! I only did about 10 minutes. I stopped after hurting my foot really badly with the jump rope (I whipped it really hard about 7 times - I had to stop after the last whip! Note: wear socks when jumping indoors! lol) But today I am going to try to do another 10 minutes. It was hard to do even 10 minutes! I feel so out of shape! (Wait - I am!!!)

This weight is taking forever to come off - and I don't know if I will make my birthday goal - but I'm trying.

Cheers,
E

1 comment:

  1. I almost always pee my pants when I jump rope! Ya I have a sensitive bladder from having Claudia. I swear they did not sow me up right when I had her. I cant even sneeze without crossing my legs! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete