Wednesday, April 21, 2010

EP - Wednesday

I know what you mean Jerr!!! I hate that I am being so inconsistent and all over the place!!! But life happens - and some weeks will be better than others. I love coming to this blog because I always know in the back of my mind that I have to "report" myself here and that if you girls are still doing it - I can do it too. Even if it takes way longer than I want - I know I will get there - eventually!!! :)

Today I went to the gym and burned 550 cals. It's my first time this week. It's been a really stressful week for me. It was nice to be able to burn some of it off at the gym today. I realized that if I can burn 500 cals a day - I will lose at least 1 pound a week. IF I am eating well (forgot to add that part). So if I am eating well - and burn 500 cals a day - I can lose at least 1 lb a week.

My birthday is around the corner which is a huge motivator. I am DETERMINED to lose 5 more pounds by then! I just need to be under 140. I don't even care if it reads 139.8 - but I just need to be under 140.

I started this weight loss journey in 3 years ago - and my goal was to be a specific weight by the time I was 29 and 30. I am turning 29 this year - and I am soooo close to my goal!!! I have had to adjust my goal with time- I really wanted to be 136 lbs by my birthday (that goal was over a year ago) but life happens so my goal now is just to be under 140. I was 138lbs last year on my birthday so I want to reach close to that.

Today - I had a blueberry-banana smoothie - worked out - and for lunch I will be having some chicken lettuce wraps with lots of veggie. For dinner - I am having a chicken salad and in between I will be having some more blueberry-banana smoothies.

Hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather!

Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment