I just purchased this magic bullet and my husband and I love it!!! It is quick and great for making drinks - and this is what I have been drinking in between my meals. I throw in some frozen blueberries (from Costco - 1 bag is under $10 and the bag is huge!) 1 piece of ice and 1 cup of water and half a banana and some splenda! It is delicious! If I want to go wild I add a splash of skim milk and some goat yogurt. It is delicious - low cal and keeps you regular! lol! I also love that it is small and easy to clean. The only down side to the Magic Bullet is that it really doesn't crush ice. And it doesn't make things super smooth - everything is still very pulpy and has a lot of texture (which I don't mind so that's not so bad).
My mom just purchased the Vitamix and it is awesome. After trying hers and loving it so much she bought me one as well! Mine is coming in the mail as I type! It should be here next week (hopefully). I tried using my mom's and it is amazing. Did you know that if you just throw in some peanuts and blend it - it will make you peanut butter? I saw my mom do it and it is AMAZING! I also love that the Vitamix annilhilates the ice. It makes the drinks suuuper smooth and there is absolutely NO pulp. If you throw in some strawberries - you won't even find a little strawberry seed. It's just so powerful. I also love that I can make soups in it. Mmmm - so healthy and delicious! :)
I will decide after I have the Vitamix in my home and try it - if I want to keep the Magic Bullet. I like that the bullet is small and convenient - but it definitely does not crush up the ice. But the Vitamix is huge. So I might just keep both. Either way - I love having a super blender. It has changed my diet and has increased my options for "snacks". I always start off with a blueberry smoothie in the morning and have 1 or 2 more throughout the day. I also love that it increases my H2O intake. I will keep you posted about what I decide to do!
Cheers,
E


Mmmm, after reading this I'm gonna go have a smoothie for breakfast...they're kinda my addiction right now too. That Vitamix sure looks nice! If mine ever wears out I'll have to think about getting one. Mine is an Osterizer, it works really well. Also have a smoothie maker, with the wand in the lid and the spigot...but I think the blender is easier to clean up.
ReplyDelete