Tuesday, April 20, 2010

JK Craziness

So, I'm thinking of having a yard sale, the clutter has caught up with me and I'm sick of it!! I'm going to paint almost my entire house (inside) next week, so this week I'm doing some major prep work! I'm sorry in advance for being MIA. I saw a blip on tv about the Jenny Craig spokeswoman who completed the Boston Marathon, she looks so good...I seriously thought about joining Jenny Craig just to get the last of this baby weight off!! (Yeah! I know, crazy!!) I'm just really tired of not sticking with anything, I have an adult version of ADD When it comes to this weight loss business these days. I haven't always been this way! OH, and I haven't ran since last Friday when I burnt my foot! I shut it in the George Foreman Grill...Okay, that's not really what happened. (I stole that from an episode of The Office, I make myself laugh, forgive me!) So, I always make my girls eggs in the morning, I had a little bit of hot olive oil in a skillet, and I was trying to make my shake at the same time, and my oil started smoking so I moved it real quick and it splashed directly onto my foot! It's ALOT better already, but it was like a repeat of the whole broken toe thing around the holidays! Oh well. I gotta keep on truckin' for tonight. My eating has been okay, weight has stayed the same. I need to get back on the fitness and clean eating wagon, wish me luck! Good luck to you three!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jerr! I know what you mean - I was even thinking about joining NutriSystem just so I didn't have to think about my eating!!! It's so hard to be back and forth and back and forth. I wish I could be consistent! You can do it though - just remember life happens so even if it takes longer than you want - at least the weight is coming off. It's the end goal that matters - and even if there are bumps along the way - at least you're still conscious of it and wanting to do it and even doing it when you can (seriously - that says a lot!) Mom's are busy!!! But I'm confident you can do it!!!! We are all behind you Jerr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much E!! That is exactly what I needed this morning... Ava has a fever so I'm keeping her home from therapies...makes for kind of a boring day, ya know? (I mean, if I'm running her to therapy and getting some errands accomplished at least I'm not at home munching!) I need to go put on my tennis shoes, since my foot is finally healed enough to put them on...and get active! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete