Well - I only got to work out 3 times this past week - but hey! That's 2 more times than the week before...lol.
I actually bought a jump rope this week (which my husband is taking so I'll have to purchase another one) but it was really fun using it (for the short time I had it).
I also borrowed a Korean and Indian cookbook this week from the Library - so I am really excited to try them out. I LOVE Korean (since I am Korean) but I don't really know how to make a lot of it.. I know a few recipes but that's about it. So while I'm hanging out with my Grandma this week - I am going to try to make some California Rolls. WISH ME LUCK!
My plan for the week is again to use Jillian Michael's DVDs and maybe throw in a Tracy Anderson or two. :)
Cheers,
E
No comments:
Post a Comment