Saturday, April 3, 2010
Chicken Fingers & a Nutty Bar
Okay, it was actually two nutty bars, but they're one serving and one package...so that counts as one, right? Oy vey! I guess I'll do better tonight...bahaha! Tonight we have a final four cookout at my sister inlaws, tomorrow is my dad's bday/Easter dinner at my Grandma's...which means double the treats! I'm actually staying active and generally healthy (like 2 meals a day are healthy typically, the third one is just not.) enough to maintain my weight. We actually took the girls to McDonalds lastnight, and Addy told us that was her first time to ever be inside a McDonalds, not bad for 5 years old? I don't know, some people would call her deprived, but we just try to stear clear of fast food. (Not to mention I think McDonalds is so gross! Have any of you watched Food Inc.? I hated McDonald's before I saw that) But the kids love the happy meals and we had a fun family night out, it was rainy and you gotta bend the rules once in a while! :) Today Housten and I played catch for the better part of an hour while the girls played on the swingset outside, the weather is stunning! I'm really enjoying my weekend. How about you? Happy Easter all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment