Wednesday, April 14, 2010

EP - DVD Review

This is the DVD that I have been using this week. I have used it twice - and I am dead at the end of it each time.

This is definitely not a DVD for beginners. It is hardcore aerobics and it is definitely going to banish the fat off. I used it the first time on Monday and yesterday I was so sore - that I just walked as  my exercise. I used it today and I am exhausted! LOL.

I really like that this is a high cardio work out DVD. Not to mention that Jillian Michaels does not give you even 30 seconds to break and rest in between. It is a hardcore cardio work out with no breaks! It's great.

I really like this DVD and will continue to use it. I am trying to work out at home more often so that I am prepped and use to doing it for my long trip  in NYC. I will only be able to work out indoors in NYC so I am getting use to using DVDs. Wish me luck for tomorrow :)

Cheers,
E

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I almost bought this the other day! No joke!! You'll have to let me know if the claims of "Lose up to 5 lbs. in one week" are true!? I liked The 30 Day Shred so much that I might have to go buy this one after I finish my six weeks of Boot Camp I just started.

    ReplyDelete