Ladies! It feels like it's been forever. I follow your updates and successes with utter jealousy.
As you ladies probably already know, I'm expecting #2! I'm about 3 months along now.
I've had major morning sickness {which of course lasts ALL DAY!} and exhaustion. I'm hopeful that I will soon come out of my nausea fog.
With my 1st pregnancy, morning sickness lasted until 5 1/2 months. Yikes.
I was hitting the gym about 4x/week until Week 9. Then the morning sickness kicked in with a vengeance.
Anyway, sorry for the complaints. I'm so hopeful that the warm weather and bright morning sun will inspire me to workout this pregnancy.
Thanks for all your inspiration!
As you ladies probably already know, I'm expecting #2! I'm about 3 months along now.
I've had major morning sickness {which of course lasts ALL DAY!} and exhaustion. I'm hopeful that I will soon come out of my nausea fog.
With my 1st pregnancy, morning sickness lasted until 5 1/2 months. Yikes.
I was hitting the gym about 4x/week until Week 9. Then the morning sickness kicked in with a vengeance.
Anyway, sorry for the complaints. I'm so hopeful that the warm weather and bright morning sun will inspire me to workout this pregnancy.
Thanks for all your inspiration!
Congratulations sweetie!! That is so awesome!! Sorry about the morning sickness. I was lucky with both of my pregnancies that mine didn't last too long. Hope you're feeling 100% soon!!
ReplyDeleteMaggie! Don't apologize for the complaints...you deserve sympathy! You have mine, I too had morning sickness that lasted 6+ months, then with my next two it lessened by a few weeks each time! Hopefully yours will lessen even more!!! Prayers and hugs, do whatever it is that helps you through this miserable/joyous/terrible/wonderful time! :)
ReplyDelete