Friday, May 14, 2010

EP - New York, New York

Well ladies - I took a break this week because of my scary episode on Sunday. I have been resting a ton - mainly at my parents because I have been extremely tired to do anything. My body was in recovery mode. I am pretty much 100% back to normal and happy to report it! :)

I am now off to New York for over a month - and my focus? That's right - LOSING WEIGHT. I weighed around 144lbs this week- I have been steadily that weight for the last 6 months. We finally bought an elliptical (which I love) but now that I'll be in NYC for over a month - I will be making sure that I eat healthy AND work out as much as possible. It is going to require superior focus and routine - but I know I can do it. I'm going to start off by drinking 3L of water a day. I am SO bad with drinking enough water....so I'm going to start there :)

I'm so glad you've joined us Christi! :)

Hugs,
Eujean ~

No comments:

Post a Comment