Tuesday, May 18, 2010

EP - Tuesday

I hit the gym this morning at 5:30am. I woke up 4am this morning (I've been waking up so early every day - it's been driving me crazy) and decided that I should just go and work out. I didn't do a crazy intense work out. In fact - it's probably my lightest work out in about 2 years. I worked out for 1 hour and only burned 400 cals - but I was happy I was even ON an elliptical...lol.

Thanks Laura for your inspiration!!! You are so hardcore and you are so committed to yourself. It is inspiring and I hope to follow in your footsteps!

The hard part about being away from home is that I have to eat out everyday. So my goal is to eat lots of food - but GOOD food. Veggies - salads - good protein - light pasta meals etc. I am not going to scrimp on any food group - just eat more veggies and watch  my portion.

Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment