Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Laura Update 5/4/10

Happy Anniversary Eujean, I am so excited for you and your new elliptical! I am really struggling to find the time to come on here, sorry ladies! I do think of each and everyone of you daily though.

Sooooo I ran 4 miles outside today! Yay me :D I also have been drinking a LOT of green tea. My mom has lost 30 pounds drinking green tea and walking and she is in her 60's. Heck if she can do it I can do it! I am still at 150 UGH but, I feel great I am in a size 6 and in jeans a 28! Woohoo!! I would LOVE to get down to 135-140 MAX! We leave for Florida in 3 weeks and I am determined to at least try to get there in that 3 weeks :) We will see.

I hope you all are well,

BIG {{HUGS}}
Laura

3 comments:

  1. Green tea does sound great! I think I'm going to go get me a glass right now! :) You can do it GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Laura - you are doing awesome!!! And that is amazing that your mom has lost so much weight just doing those 2 things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Christi! I am drinking a mug as we speak!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete