Good gosh! It feels like forever since I've been on here! I've been doing pretty good considering how insanely busy I've been lately. Still trying to get my 30 minutes in but the first of the month has me fired up to do even more.
Did I tell you guys I got the P90X program? Well, I did!! I actually won it and it is O-M-G! I want to add it to my regular gym routine so I am working on a schedule right now.
My clean eating is going pretty well. I am getting better about eating every 3 hours and last night I made my first "clean" meal: a tuna casserole. It turned out pretty good! I'll have to tweak it a bit the next time I made it but Todd and the boys (well just Eric, Dylan is anti-food right now) seemed to enjoy it. I am hoping to get the whole family eating clean by the end of the year. I guess I'm on my way! :)
That's pretty much it for me today. Today is jogging day and if the boys are good I'm going to take them swimming at the gym. Our gym has a huge outdoor pool and they've been begging me all week to go so today just might be the day.
Have a great Thursday everyone and I'll try not to be a stranger. ;)
Christi
No comments:
Post a Comment