WOW. I have not written on here forever!!! Well - part of the reason was because I was in NYC and was sick - then my pookie bear was sick - then my hubby got sick - then I got sick again - and now here I am back home. CRAZY vacay - wasn't too much of a vacay...!
I gained about 4 lbs while I was there - aaaaand I have lost almost 3 of the 4 lbs and I've only been home for 3 days! Crazy. FOOD is a huge factor in losing weight.
I finally found a magazine that I LOVE that I am subscribing to - and it's called CLEAN EATING. I LOVE it. They have great recipes and really helps you focus on eating clean. Today was day 1 and although it wasn't easy (and I snuck in a few cookies) it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. It really comes down to planning your meals and then prepping them ahead of time.
I have given up on making a goal...lol...I am just going to try to do my very best to be more healthy - including working out - AND resting. I am going to listen to my body more - and here goes!
I have made a H2O and Vitamin checkmark on my calendar for every day I remember to drink enough water and take my vitamins. Two things I am bad at doing.
Hope you're all doing well! I can't believe it's already middle of JUNE!!!!
Cheers,
E
No comments:
Post a Comment