Monday, June 7, 2010
JK - early-Junish ;)
Dunno why it feels like I drag my feet to post on here!! I've been super covered up with this yard sale stuff...plus all the other stuff we do... :) Summertime has really hit the Ozarks in full force, it feels like July here already!! Today was a nice one though, overcast skies, but no rain. I just wanted to update you ladies on something new and exciting in the workout department for me, I started a new Women's Combat fitness class at the place where my husband does MMA and Jui-Jitsu class. It's brand new at this club and I said I'd like to do it, and he signed me up for it. Finding a way to get there is like choreography, and it feels a little ridiculous to pay a babysitter for me to go to a workout class...but I'm gonna give it a month and see how it works out. The instructor has been easing us into the program, last week we did a lot of stuff with a medicine ball, and tonight was circuits with medicine ball, jump rope, punching bags, dummies, kick boxing, etc. It's kind of hard core. He said tonight was just 40% of what we're working up to doing normally! After all those lunges and squats I'm sure my legs will be screaming in a day or two! I feel excited about the possibilities if only I can make it work with our schedules! Wish me luck with that. TTYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment