These last 3 weeks have been good - and also have had a few bad moments - so here are a few lessons learned.
Lesson Learned #1: I can not eat just 1 chip. It's either none or 1 BAG. I choose none from now on.
Lesson Learned #2: I can not just eat 1 french fry. Like lesson #1 - it's either none or all. I choose none from now on.
Lesson Learned #3: Prepping my meals the day before does WONDERS for me. Stick with it.
Lesson Learned #4: Recording my daily diet really helps me see what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong.
Lesson Learned #5: Sleeping early and waking early has made a huge difference in my life. Sleeping late and waking up late - same effect but in a negative way. Stick with the sleeping early and waking early :)
Lesson Learned #6: Listening to my body and taking a break when needed does not need to have guilt attached to it. It has been liberating.
Lesson Learned #7: I am stronger than I think I am :)
Those are 7 of the lessons I learned this week. Wish me luck for this week!
Cheers,
E
Good luck this week E! Hope you make it a great one! Loved your lessons learned!!!
ReplyDelete