Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Summer Time!
Hi Ladies! Hope you've had a great holiday weekend...I know E & Maggie had Canada Day on the 1st, and the rest of us have been celebrating on the 4th. We had a really great one, lots of cook outs, lots of less than healthy choices to choose from...but, I had fun and enjoyed hanging out with family and friends and that is what is most important. I haven't been able to make it back to my combat fitness class in over a week. Instead though I've been doing my Bootcamp workout dvd, 4 times last week and twice this week so far. I'm feeling a difference overall because my workouts have been regular for over a month now. (Regular for me being 3-5x a week) BUT, my healthy eating is the missing piece of the puzzle. We ate at my favorite restaurant 3 weekends in a row, in June. Crazy! We go for months without being able to snatch a date night away, and I guess we just took advantage of the fact that we were in that neighborhood! I know it will be a while before we can again, so I don't regret it. But, it did keep me from dropping any weight. (Well, combined with my normal Sunday Dinners and birthday celebrations with family!) So, I'm determined to drop the weight TODAY! (Well, not all in one day, but no more excuses) My sister and I have entered into a friendly agreement, a bet if you will...to see who can get to our goal weight first...we both have about ten pounds. The only disadvantage I have is breastfeeding, whereas she can do some crazy strict eating I really can't. But, I think I just said no more excuses so wish me luck in kicking my sister's bootie! :-) E, I'm stealing your idea...I think I'm going to quit weighing daily...maybe after I get to this first goal I'll change to just using my waist size...I'm a little addicted to the scale, so we'll see. Hope you're all having a great summer as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment