I guess it's the summertime blues...I don't know why I'd be blue, I really like the summer!! But, I'm just really tired of yo-yo-ing on the scale back and forth. I guess it will be my life long thorn in the flesh: to learn to maintain a healthy weight. Eujean, I was looking through some of your pictures you recently posted, and you look great!! Well, I'm not really feeling anything interesting or particularly inspirational for this blog post, so I guess I'll just ask a question: Any fresh advice?
Hey Jerr! Thanks! It's an illusion...lol. I have gained weight for this crazy wedding and I've done NOTHING but gain. I am my highest weight right now I've been in a year and a bit! Sadness.
ReplyDeleteFresh advice. Hmmm - I can't think of giving any advice - but if you think of any - send them my way :)
I'm thinking about dusting off the old weight watchers material...I kinda tried to once earlier this year...I think. But, I obviously need to do something a little more structured with my eating. WW worked for me, it's the way I lost most of my weight the first time and I've never really strayed far above that original old weight goal. I'm pretty stellar at maintenance. I just want to get a little more wiggle room going on, instead of hovering just above a healthy weight range. My cousin told me about a website she used to search points values of foods for free it's called: dwlz.com I'm thinking about getting the iphone app. I know you're into eating clean, as opposed to dieting...but let me know if you wanna join me! I could use an accountability partner for sure!!
ReplyDelete