Monday, July 26, 2010

EP - Woo hoo! It's a new week!

Hello! I am finally back from traveling and today I actually worked out! It's impossible for me to work out while I travel - so I am glad to be finally back at home. I worked out on  my elliptical today for 45 minutes - and I ate pretty well today. I am learning to eat more small meals throughout the day and I've been doing pretty good with my water intake :) Tomorrow I am out of town so I will be packing lunch with me so that I don't eat anything bad.

For late night snacks I have been consuming watermelon all July. It is amaaaazing. Mmmm. I love love love watermelon. I do have to wake up in the middle of the night but I'd rather do that then eat something carby. :)

Hope you're all doing well! My goal tomorrow is to wake up early and hit the elliptical before I go out for the day.

Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment