Hi Divas!!
I just read all your recent posts and I feel encouraged! I've just had a lot of random weird stress going on in my life and gotten a little side tracked. (AKA eating like a pig, and not exercising) I did decide (it's plan, right Eujean!? ;)) to start doing a bootcamp workout dvd I have instead of The Shred....I've been hearing a lot about muscle confusion lately and thought after 5 weeks of shredding maybe I should do something different for a few...switch it up...see what happens on the scale. I'll let you know how that goes!
Also, I think I might go back to weight watchers, it seems like everyone I know is counting points right now and I'm a lifetime member and can go back for free since I had a baby and am breastfeeding...it's tomorrow night, if it works out I'll let you know how that goes too! :)
Have I thanked you girls lately for inviting me to do this? Seriously, it is helping me get back on track so much better than if I were on my own! Maggie, I'm right there with you with that emotional eating...Laura, I need a major boob job too, love the dress!! And Eujean, eat a cupcake, you're in NY for crying out loud! :) I know your plans will work out, thank you for your encouraging comment on my last post. I have no workout to post today, but tomorrow is the day! And trust me, you don't want to know what I've been eating. Good night girls, I'll check in again as soon as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment