Monday, February 1, 2010

LD 2.1.10

My new dress!


Hehe I went shopping today and bought myself a couple of summer dresses that I am beyond excited for! They are going to be my motivation to loose these 10 lbs. Geezehhh! Enough with the procrastination already! I did have to buy a small :D I just need a serious boob job now! I ran 4 miles today and burt over 600 calories and then did abs. I also tried very hard today to stay healthy with my food intake.

Breakfast: coffee (5)

Lunch: bran buds w/2% milk (265)

Dinner: Grilled chicken sandwich from Chick fil a (300) 1/2 of a med fry (135)

Snack: Apples (90)

Total: 1,065 ( I'll probably have a small snack later)
ok I had my snack, rice, cheese and broccoli (270)

I also weighed in today and I am 150! Not good I'm up 5 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment