I actually worked out today! I can hear the song "We are the champions" playing in my mind, and hear a crowd roaring!!! Woooo. :) Did the Tracy Anderson Mat workout (thanks to Eujean's inspiration) And I'm aspiring to look like her teeny tiny self by summer...probably shoulda counted calories today...Well, 1 outta 2...could be worse. So, I'm tuckered out and it's late so I better go. I just wanted to record this anomaly.
So I'll leave you Diva's with a song:
We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world!.......
(Crowd roars)
YAY! You know what I hear after I work out? The HALLELUJAH chorus because my body is screaming - FINALLY!!!! LOL!!! Glad to hear that you are loving that video. Maybe I will crack out another video today....lol....
ReplyDelete