Wednesday, February 17, 2010

EP - Wednesday February 17, 2010

Hahahahaha - Jerr - Tracy Anderson IS kind of weird!!! I agree with you - totally. But her DVD is hardcore! :)

Well - I did it ladies - I went to the gym today. Yesterday - nope. I actually put ON my workout clothes - and just did other things on my to-do list and didn't work out. :( I am sooo tired at the end of the day - it doesn't really work very well.

Today I worked out for over an hour. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical - 11 minutes on the rower - 10 minutes on the treadmill - did some work out with the huge ball - did some circuit training - and I was POOPED OUT by the hour. I am exhausted - but I have a to-do list that is a mile high - including throwing my father his 60th birthday party - so it's gonna be a busy week!!!

I am trying to find motivation to work out at home - and the only thing that might work is working out EARLY in the morning. I might try that tomorrow :)

Wish me luck! I haven't lost any weight by the way because of my huge festival party over the weekend - I think this week is pretty much shot - but I am determined to keep working out and keep at it. :)

Hugs,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment