Wednesday, February 10, 2010

JK...I love that my initials can also mean 'just kidding", so fitting.

Sooo, I'm glad to see you girls are back at it! The only thing I'm consistent at these days is losing my ever-loving mind!

Right now Sadie is down for a nap and my big girls are terrorizing eachother and "watching cartoons" I often refer to Addy & Ava as the "big girls", but I also call Sadie and Ava the "little girls." Kinda funny how Ava can fit in both catagories right now, she's a very volitale little toddler these days...wears her mommy out! She's precious, don't get me wrong. It's just hard to keep my cool when she colors on the wall for the 50th time, and the floor, and the desk, and my yoga mat, and the refrigerator, and the kitchen floor, and the stairwell...well, you get the point.

Ugh, I joined weight watchers LAST Teusday (as in not this week) as I had mentioned...and i did the boot camp workout once. I didn't go back to WW lastnight (the weather here is pretty crummy, slick roads) but I did do the workout again. LOL. I have been so melancholy and moody, those aren't really things I'd typically describe myself as, honestly...I feel that I'm a pretty even keeled personality...normally? So, I even took two pregnancy tests within the last two weeks because I don't know why I'm so emotional! HAHa! (They're negative or I wouldn't be laughing) Like if you knew me, you'd know I don't just get depressed, or cry, then act happy again at the drop of a hat. So weird.

So, that's where I'm at. I hope I haven't brought you down with my little schpeel, that's the last thing I would want to do! I am going to keep trying, every day is new. I don't like taking one step forward and two steps back, but to err is human, right? Today I already had a stack of pancakes (If they're whole wheat does that make them healthy?) with peanut butter and syrup...and a few goldfish, just for you E. I'm planning to work out.

On a brighter and un-fitness blog related side note, I started a new blog, check it out and tell me what you think? http://ishop4moms.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment