Monday, February 22, 2010

EP - Monday....already?!!!

Oh my word - what a weekend. My pookie bear is SIIIIICK - again. And so my schedule etc is SO off.

No work out for me today. I am TIRED. I am also throwing a HUGE surprise party this weekend for my dad and so I am REALLY tired. I have been decorating non-stop - making all the centre pieces - baking - making beautiful decorations to hang up (I will post everything on my blog next week) but it's hard doing all this with a sick little baby at the same time :(

So today - there is no work out. I don't even know if it'll happen tomorrow - but I am hoping.

I actually did a Jillian work out on Saturday. I ALMOST DIED. The one that I did was the burn fat DVD. Oh my word. If I did that everyday ladies - I would definitely lose the weight. I don't think it's realistic - but maybe you guys would be more into that. lol. Let me know. I am SO SORE still.

Jerr - I am sore from working out on the treadmill and rower. I am not use to doing anything but elliptical - and I am now sore from doing Jillian's burn fat DVD as well. There are parts of my muscle that are aching in ways that I didn't know possible. I also did a bunch of ball exercises which made me SUPER sore in my abs (flabby fat abs) but yeah. :)

I am beyond tired ladies. It was a loooooooong weekend. I seriously hope that I can do A work out this week - my baby is going to be sick all week - plus all that I have to do - life is a little crazy right now.

Hope all is well with you gals!!!

Hugs,
E

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eujean, I hope your baby girls gets better sooner than you expect!! I understand, my girls are all three under the weather...but they're sleeping well at night so I shouldn't complain.

    ReplyDelete