Wednesday, February 17, 2010

JK 2.17.10

Holla! Divas!! How's it going...sounds like you are the inspiration of the month Eujean! Yay for you, and I think your goals are totally reasonable. My sis inlaw did making the cut, it looked super hard! (She was doing the workouts at my gym, when I used to own it.)

I actually did this random workout with my mom, it's one of the "Slim in 6" workouts that my sister bought, it was only 26 min. long, but it was A LOT of lunges and squats and needless to say (that's my problem area) I'm sore!

Today I'm planning to do my Tracy Anderson Mat workout dvd (Eujean you inspired me to dust that one off again, I forgot how much I liked it, especially for my arms! She's kind of weird though!)

So, that's my plan, and I'm going to update this later to let you know how it all went! :) Accountability is what I need, I'm a train-wreck without it....so I'm going to try my bestest ;) to get back to this blogging!

1 comment:

  1. I am reading the book right now and thinking - HOW am I going to do ALL THIS?!!! It doesn't seem realistic!! But I haven't finished it - I'm almost done - but if someone actually did what she writes in the book - you would for SURE lose the weight!! And you are hilarious - Tracy Anderson is kinda weird. It's her face. It doesn't move. Too much botox. lol.

    ReplyDelete