Friday, February 12, 2010

EP - Friday!!! :)

Yesterday I wasn't able to work out - Tuesday and Thursdays are hard - but I ate really well. I did sneak in 2 little valentine's chocolates (the ones I attached for my little one's Valentine's Cards) and they were divine! :)

I have been doing pretty well in terms of my diet. I have been eating a lot of oranges and bell peppers. I have honestly gone through about 3 lbs or oranges this week.

I worked out this morning but changed it up because my little "present of the month" came today and I was NOT feeling good - but went anyway. I did the elliptical for 10 minutes - then the treadmill for 10 minutes (sprinting side ways) and rowed for 10 minutes and then did some weights for about 5 minutes. I kept it short as I am busy today.

I did sneak in another 5 little chocolates. Thank goodness the rest have nuts in them :)

I got my 3 DVDs and I am really excited to start them next week. I also ordered the book MAKING THE CUT by Jillian Michaels and so far -it's really good. Really hardcore. It's for women who need to lose the last 10-20 lbs - and it's seriously hardcore. I'm glad I'm still having to read it.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!! Happy Valentine's Day and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all those that are Chinese and Korean :)

Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment