Yup. That's the story for today. Ate butter chicken - lots of it - with basmati rice. Oh well.
My pookie bear is MUCH better today - and so I actually got stuff done! I shoveled the driveway for about 25 minutes - does that count as a work out? We got like a foot of snow yesterday and it was the seriously packing snow - so SUPER heavy - and super heavy. Did I mention it was super heavy? LOL. Anyways - I also got to tidy up a bit and ACTUALLY made dinner today! lol. It is SO draining when your baby is sick!
So tonight - I am just resting. I hope to go to sleep early.
I hope starting next week I am BACK on track....as this week has been a total write off because of all that's been going on.
So happy to see you all here :)
Cheers,
E
No comments:
Post a Comment