Saturday, February 13, 2010

EP - Goooo CANADA!!!

YAY!!! Olympics is officially underway in CANADA!!!! Seeing all those athletes motivates me to try to do my very best as well. GOOOO CANADA!

Well - I woke up today and I was down to 142.4!!! Yay! From 145.8 on Tuesday to now is pretty good. AND it's that time of the month too - which usually makes me about 3-5 lbs heavier - so we'll see what the result is next week. I have been doing really well with my eating and working out every other day. I am sooo sore today - especially my calves but I think that's a GOOD sign :) Can't wait to hit the gym again on Monday.

Today I had some chicken fingers at Costco - as we missed breakfast and I didn't have time to pack up a lunch so that wasn't a very good meal. I am going to be doing a Jillian Michael's DVD today as my work out - I am not sure which one yet though. So my plan is to work out for 40 minutes today doing one of those DVDs :) Wish me luck. I will post an update later on today or tomorrow.

Have a WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY TOMORROW!!!! And snack on some chocolate GUILT-FREE! :) Dark chocolate is suppose to be especially wonderful for you anyways :)

Love you ladies!

Cheers,
E

3 comments:

  1. Oooh you made me crave some dark chocolate...I might have to go see if I can find some on clearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I definitely snuck in about...hmm....7-8 pieces this weekend :) They were DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I found a bag of bliss dark chocolates at our local discount grocery store. (It's the only grocery store in our small town actually) That's not the "healthy" kind the articles talk about, pretty sure... Haven't ripped into them yet, I'm saving them for an emergency! :)

    ReplyDelete