*EDIT: Oops! I totally made a mistake! I worked out for 60 minutes on cardio (700 cals burned) and 11 minutes on the rower (100 cals burned) plus did another 20 minutes in the sauna. So a total of 90 minutes at the gym today :) It was soooo nice!
I had oatmeal for breakfast along with a Banana and I had some egg whites for a snack and some thinly sliced beef that I grilled up for lunch. I am planning on having some oranges for another snack along with some soy nuts and for dinner will be a salad and fish. I am cutting out (most) carbs for the month of February and March. At least as much as possible. And when I say carbs - I mean mainly flour. Obviously I will still get it via fruits and soynuts etc.
I gained about 2-3 lbs in NYC (trust me - it seems like a LOT more) - so I need to burn those pounds off and I am DETERMINED to lose another 15 pounds by my birthday in May. So I am around 144-145 lbs right now - and I want to be (at least) 130 by May. I think it's totally do-able - I have my eye on the ball!!!
I went grocery shopping on Saturday to make sure I had alllll the veggies and jell-O snacks and what not to make sure that I don't graze on "chips" and "popcorn" etc. Protein and veggies are going to be my staple in my diet. NO CARBS. Just for a few months until I can get comfortably under 140lbs.
MISS YOU LADIES!!!!
Hugs,
E
No comments:
Post a Comment