Monday, February 15, 2010

EP - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Well - my weekend was SO fun - and filled with lots of carbs and goodies!!! It was Korean New Year and I CELEBRATED :) And today is President's Day in the States but it is Family Day here where Maggie and I are - so again - CELEBRATION!!! We hung out with my parents and had a wonderful time. We ate Korean food on Sunday (which is pretty healthy but lots of rice) and today we had Chinese tonight (which is full of SaLt galore so tomorrow I will look like puffed wheat) but I ate it guilt-free! I made the exception as it IS the new year again :)

But tomorrow it is BACK on track!!! Working out on my DVDs on Tuesdays and Thursdays and back to eating super healthy and hitting the gym M-W-F-Sa. I didn't hit the gym this past Saturday - it was impossible with our schedule - but I am determined to hit it this weekend.

I am still SO SORE from my work out on Friday - I am definitely hitting the treadmill again as I am positive I am so sore from sprinting side to side. And ofcourse I will get back to rowing. It is actually getting more and more difficult....lol...I have no idea why.

It's the start of a new year for me - and so I adopt all of you as Koreans and you can start again FRESH starting this week!!! I am so excited for more sun and I am determined to be 125-130 lbs by the time May hits!!! I think that plan is totally reasonable. I have 3 months. My plan is to be out of 140 by next week Tuesday. SERIOUS crunch time ladies!!! Wish me luck!

Cheers,
E

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of another fresh start, I begain this year with 5 weeks of enthusiasm, so Happy New Year again!!

    ReplyDelete