Heyhey!
So, I always try to wait to post until I have something cool to post about, an awesome workout accomplished, a healthy eating day...but day after day ticks by and I got nothin'. I'm definitely in a "funk," if you will. My head's been in a different place lately, busily spinning trying to think of a simple at home project to make a little doh! THAT would be a whole other post.
I don't want to tell you what I ate for breakfast (coughcough, pancakes!) with the fam. It was more of a brunch.(So the calories aren't quite so bad when you divide them between two meals, it's a calorie split!) I've been eating to my hearts content, somedays more than others, but nothing like completely outlandish it's not like I keep donuts or pizza around the house...I actually feel better. I guess it's the endorphins from eating, lol. Seriously I think my body became a little unbalanced with the 5 weeks of hard core working out and maybe not eating enough while breastfeeding. (Do I sound like a broken record, I feel like one.) Hopefully I'm moving forward and finding a balance. Did you guys feel like after you had a kid you kind of had to find yourself all over again? (Not in a weird hippy sort of way.) I have felt like that and this is my third kid and reinventing myself is killin me!!
Eujean, so was it a Jillian workout at the gym that made you sore?
So, don't hate me, but the scale this weekend says 123, I have no idea...except maybe by sort of relaxing my body is doing it's thing... I'm still flabby as I'll get out and I know this free ride won't last for long, it is probably the fruits of muscle I had built throughout January, gotta get to marking up my calendar with a red ink pen again! :) Talk to you ladies again soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment