I loved your blog post Jerrica! I think as women - we have a lot of responsibilities. It is incredible that we manage to do all that we do - and there will definitely be days, weeks, months where things are not going as smoothly as we want. And ofcourse with that comes emotional days. If there is a woman out there that says she doesn't have these moments - she's not being honest with herself. So join the club Jerr. You're human. :)
I finally ate the last of the goldfish today. As lunch. LOL. I know I know - you're all sick of hearing about my stupid Goldfish issues - but seriously - there is no other woman out there that likes goldfish more than me - but it's done! Today was the last day. There are officially NO MORE GOLDFISH in our home. (THANK GOODNESS)
Today I worked out - 35 minutes elliptical and 25 minutes rower = 600 cals burned and 20 minutes in the sauna. I am tired. TIRED.
What are you ladies doing for Valentine's Day? I know - how is it already Valentine's Day? I am making some cards for my little one's classmates for Friday. Hopefully they'll turn out cute.
I finally get my DVDs tomorrow! My hubby is bringing them back from NYC for me! I can't work out tomorrow at the gym - so I am going to do my Tracy Anderson Mat DVD. Wish me luck. I will need it. SO hard. No wonder Gwyneth Paltrow looks so good. Lol.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment