Thursday, January 27, 2011

LOVE this motivation! (Jerri - Day 6)

 Hi Ladies!  You're my inspiration today! I literally did not work out at all yesterday, and no good excuse...just a case of the blues and stress.  Today though, I logged on to the WorkoutDivas and saw all your progress.. I felt like such a slacker!  But, in a good way. :-)  SO, I worked out.  Love every single one you for that: MUAH!

Teusday Elliptical 45 minutes
Wednesday 0 minutes :(
Today Elliptical 45 & Yoga 30 :)
While I was doing my yoga, I could literally feel the tension from stress in my back, I feel sooo much better!  Why don't I learn this lesson: working out helps release stress!!

CHALLENGE TOTAL= 345 minutes

I'm gaining on you Laura...why did I have to skip my workouts yesterday...now I'm a day behind!  I hope your instructor doesn't make you do extra abs today!! ;-) 

1 comment: