Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Laura's Day 1 of Workout/Minute Challenge & Update

Hello ladies I have missed all of you so much! Congrats Maggie on your beautiful baby girl, Congrats Eujean for your husbands acceptance to a school in the states! Congrats to Jerrica for diving into a cool new business venture in skin products. I hope Christi comes back!

I am so grateful for each and every one of your friendships, motivation, and inspiration! {{MUAH}}

I am ready to ship this body of mine into shape. I have had a rough couple of months but won't bore you with all the details. Most of it has to do with my thyroid. Grrrrr it's a never ending battle. I was diagnosed with hashimoto's disease 6 years ago and had to have my thyroid radiated. So I am on medication to simulate thyroid function for the rest of my life. Somehow I dipped really low, gained about 10 pounds, my hair went fuzzy/frizzy so I had to chop it all off and my mood, well lets just say I have been happier. NOT fun! At first I thought I was pregnant LOL!! Ahhhhhh, with an almost 16 year old I am not about to start over!!

I got my medication adjusted and so far I have lost 5 pounds. I have been working out a lot and trying, trying, trying my hardest to eat within my calories and healthy. Some days are better than others.

My current weight is 149. I want to get down to 135 really, really bad. Grrrrr I wish it was easier, but I'm determined. I exercised a lot today but I could have eaten better.


Exercise for 1/19:

Kickboxing: 45 minutes
Walking at a high incline: 23 minutes
NTC Workout: 30 minutes

= 98 minutes of exercise today! :)

Thank you Jerrica for staring this challenge! It's just what I needed.
Hugs,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment