SIGH! It's been a crazy day. I had to take Addy to the dentist pretty early. Everyone around here is freaking out because of the "worst blizzard Missouri has had since 1912" I had to go stock up, just incase... (I'm not the freaking out type, but they're predicting ice which can mean no power... Boo!)
I haven't worked out since Friday. I had great intentions but the weekend was just went back and forth between busy/relaxed then got away from me, and I found no motivation. I am SO glad we did this challenge though, because I worked out 5 times last week anyhow! That feels amazing!
I'm making an early prediction that Laura has won, but I'll wait to throw the confetti and see if anyone else posts before the days end. I know I will be too busy tonight cooking and doing all my weekly housework before the storm hits, just incase. I -may- not be able to post again for a few days, if we have no power, I have no blogger. My iphone doesn't hold a great charge, should be fine, but I've never found an app to use to update blogger?? Also, if we have no power: I have no dvd player or elliptical...I was just thinking: How will I work out? I'll have to use my imagination and my OWN motivation!?! What! LOL! Should be fun, I'm determined.
I'm liking the two week time frame for now, so I'm suggesting a NEW WORKOUT MINUTES CHALLENGE!! WOOOOHOOOO!! Feb. 1-15... So we can all feel even more sizzlin for Valentine's Day! <3<3<3
I did another 45 on the Elliptical last Friday so...
My CHALLENGE TOTAL was... 390 minutes!
Love you Divas! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment