Friday, January 21, 2011

Christi Day #2: 5K Training

I had the most amazing workout yesterday. Yesterday was a 5K training day so I'm supposed to do 3.12 miles at whatever pace I feel comfortable. Last week I was doing 1 minute @ 4.0mph and 1 minute @ 5.0mph so this week I upped it to 2 minutes @ 4.2mph and 2 minutes at 5.0mph. I started getting a pain in my side early on but I just breathed through it and got in the zone and finished my 5K time in 40 minutes. Not my best time BUT I will have to admit that this was definitely one of the easiest training days I've had in a long time. I did walk the rest of it and logged 68 minutes and burned 605 calories. Woot!!!!

Here are my stats for today:


Exercise for 1/20:
Treadmill (5K Training): 68 minutes

Total for Challenge: 98 minutes

1 comment: