I felt like I ate like crap today but I stayed with in my calories?? I have a question... Do you all eat back your exercise calories? I eat some, sometimes. Just wondering. Here are my totals for today.
Hugs
Laura
Exercise for 1/27
NTC Workout: 45 min
NTC Abs Workout: 15 min
=60 mins
Challenge Total: 414 minutes
Seriously? Okay - I'm beyond impressed. You are amazing. You are so persistent and CONSISTENT. I love it. LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is your calorie intake each day? What's the goal? I don't know if I'm is too low or too high. I think mine is too high....
I go round and round with my calorie intake, it is such a mystery to me. I'm 5'7" and weigh 149. Well... I weighed 149 the last time I got on a scale.
ReplyDeleteI am allowing myself 1200 calories a day. I seem to be eating my exercise calories too, or close to it. The last two days I have been super hungry so I haven't counted. :(
I really, really want to get to 135! Back on track with my diet. Grrrrrr it's so hard!
Hugs
Laura
I'm feeling you with the diet struggles! I have been eating everything in sight lately! And i can feel it catching up to me, I try not to weigh too often but I know I'm up a couple pounds... I gained about 5 throughout our stressful holiday season, been yo-yoing every since. SO, now I pretty much have 10 pounds to lose to get back to my ideal weight! SP tells me I can have 1200 per day, with the workouts I do. But, my weight loss app says 700ish, it's probably more on target, I'm a small person. I'm with you, I usually do not eat my exercise calories, but if I go a little bit over it helps me not to feel bad about it!
ReplyDelete