Monday, January 31, 2011

EP = SSA

What does SSA stand for? Stupid Sprained Ankle. LOL. I sprained my ankle pretty badly this past Wednesday night - but then by Friday I was pretty sure I was doing much better. So much better that on Saturday I was planning on working out. It didn't happen because of our busy schedule - but then yesterday - I re-injured my ankle and now it's swollen, in pain and just beautiful. So - I guess I need to take it really easy. This STINKS for working out - but I am going to try and just do weights tonight - since my ankle can't do a whole lot.

You ladies are doing awesome! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! It's MONDAY!!! :) It's a new week!

xoxo
E

1 comment:

  1. Eujean! I feel your pain! I used to sprain my ankle ALL the time, there were a couple years I just kept reinjuring it! Take care of yourself and i hope it feels better soon.

    Upper body is king when it comes to gettin your heart rate up and burning calories, so punch on a bag, lifting weights, or just use water bottles and do arm work. It will make you feel good!!

    ReplyDelete