Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Laura Day #4

I am so upset! I had to cut another 1 1/2 inches off my hair today. :( I had to get all the frizz out, it was really bad. It looked like a perm went bad but just at the ends. I know it's just hair, but now it's really short. It looks awful. Oh well it will grow back right. Anywhoooo.... I ran today even though it was freezing outside and I got my husband to run with me. :)


Exercise for 1/25

Running 3 miles: 31 mins
=31 mins

Challenge Total: 294 mins

Hugs
Laura

1 comment:

  1. :( I'm sorry about your hair, Laura! It seems like since I had babies, my hair will never cooperate, I have naturally curly hair and it's just lost it's oomph and looks like a frizzy grown out perm. I wear it up ALL the time... At least our butts are gonna look good after this challenge. :)LOL I'm kidding, I' m sure you look just as beautiful as ever! And kudos for getting the hubs to run with you in the cold!

    ReplyDelete